A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ladan Golestaneh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ladan Golestaneh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ladan Golestaneh, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Golestaneh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Golestaneh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ladan DR Golestaneh MD is a female Nephrologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ladan D. Golestaneh practice?
- Dr. Ladan Golestaneh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ladan Golestaneh practices Nephrology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Nephrologists.