Learn more about Dr. L Agtarap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L Agtarap is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agtarap
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agtarap Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. L Agtarap, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Agtarap graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Agtarap has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Medical Center
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L Anthony Agtarap MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. L A. Agtarap practice?
- Dr. L Agtarap has 1 office location.
Dr. L Agtarap practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Surgeons.