A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ladi Haroona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ladi Haroona is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haroona
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haroona Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ladi Haroona, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haroona graduated from University Of Ilorin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haroona has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ladi Mashood Oladipo Haroona MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ladi M. Haroona practice?
- Dr. Ladi Haroona has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ladi Haroona practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeside, TX and Burleson, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Critical Care Practitioners, and Arlington Pulmonologists.