Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

Alpha Pulmonary Critical Care Consultants PLLC
2621 Matlock Rd
Ste 101
Arlington, TX 76015
817-460-7802
Locations and availability (9)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Will be very much missed!  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

He was not only an amazing doctor, but an amazing man too! He took the time, and actually cared about his patients. May god bless him, and his family. I saw him 1 week before his death. I was so saddend it really hurt me. He was such a great doctor/ friend! R.I.P We <3 You!

|  All doctors should be as good as Dr. Haroona  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2011

Dr. Haroona is the best doctor I have ever been to. He spends time with you, getting to know you the patient. Dr. Haroona does not make you feel rushed. With some doctors you feel like they are in a hurry to get to the next patient, sending in their assistants for most of your visit. All doctors should be as good as Dr. Haroona. He sets the bar high, with his warmth and genuine concern for his patients. I have been going to Dr. Haroona for 5 years, have recommended him to everyone I know and trust him completly with my health issues. Thank you Dr. Haroona and God Bless you. Ms. Teresa Wilburn

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2011

I met Dr Haroona last year while a patient at Baylor All Saints (FTW). He was a gentle, warm, very friendly and funny man with a wonderful bedside manner and always with a smile. My husband and I both felt good and confident about him caring for me. Even though we only knew him for such a short time, we both are very saddened by our and the community's loss of a great doctor. :-(

Mar 8th, 2011

Dr. Haroona was not only a great doctor, he became a good friend. He truly cared about his patients. He always walked into the room with a huge smile and a warm greeting, spend time with me; I considered him a good friend. He was my favorite doctor. I will miss him terrible. I pray for his family, friends, and patients. I doubt any doctor can replace Dr. Haroona. I grieve for the lose of a great doctor.

Mar 8th, 2011

My wait time to see Haroona was a little over 2 hours. After my initial meeting I was sent back to the waiting room for some time before the breathing test was available. At this point I was understandably irritated. Dr. Haroona solution for this irritation was to prescribe BOTH Xanax and Wellbutrin XL never addressing the reason the appointment was made in the first place even tho required scan disc and written report were in his possession. This next meeting needs to produce some definitive results.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

Great doctor!!

Jul 9th, 2010

Pleasant staff;He took time to attend and answer all my concerns, more than any doctor I have seen lately. He has good bedside manners.

Nov 25th, 2009

our wait was long in the waiting room.the wait was long waiting for the dr in the room. the dr was very rushed and hard to communicate with, left me in tears literally.