A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ladislau Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ladislau Steiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner graduated from Cluj-Napoca University of Medicine, Romania, 1950.
Dr. Steiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan