inactive

Ladislau E Steiner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

March 25th, 2016
Dr. Steiner saved my son's life when he had a stroke at age 15 using the gamma knife. So sorry to read he has passed. He was an awesome man.

May 22nd, 2013
Someone is in error
Dr. Steiner performed this procedure on my wife in 1990. He is not female as the lead in here says! He is totally professional and exhibits great concern for his patients. He is the finest doctor I have ever known ! his staff is remarkable, he shows great consideration of the patient and the family and is easily the model after which many doctors should pattern their efforts.

February 6th, 2013
Dr. Steiner treated me over 20 years ago. He has an excellent bedside manner and his gamma treatment is life saving. God bless you, Dr. Steiner.

July 1st, 2011
What is better than the best???
While i saw Dr. Steiner and his staff over 15 years ago for my acoustic neuroma, it was an experience that forever changed my life for the better. The care that i received was the best ever, and for me, meeting Dr. Steiner for my initial consultation was like being in the presence of a truly amazing healer--both medically and metaphysically! i had resistance to gamma knife initially but after meeting with him and getting a sense of his expertise and zen-like demeanor, that resistance melted away! it was as if in 20 minutes, i completely reversed my position and had the procedure as soon as i could. honestly, i credit that whole experience as being a key reason for my excellent recovery and such a positive life now.