Dr. Ladonna Finch MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
Good Wait, Poor Service
It's always easy to get an appointment and get in-out quickly. However, the service is very poor. Nurse/Assistant is rude and not very friendly, no matter how much small talk I had to initiate. Very awkward and uncomfortable silence, seeing that I spent more time with her than the Dr. The checkup was not thorough each time I visited. I'm not used to the service I've received at this office. Dr. Finch is very nice but I was concerned about my treatment due to not undressing for ANY of my evaluations (female) and it being unusually fast. Some of my health complaints went into one ear and out of the other because it was never addressed. Very poor communication. I received my care plan via a summary printout and that is where I received 90% of my information about my visit. Things were on the summary that I did not discuss with the Dr and listed that the Dr advised me to do things that she did not. The follow up is also horrible. Took nearly two weeks to get a test results back for a serious issue and I had to call ask about them. This is a sick patient's worse nightmare, especially when they've actually experienced quality care before. If you're completely healthy and have no complaints or issues, this is a perfect in and out office; but don't expect anything underlying to be found or addressed.

June 17th, 2015
Very respectful of personal time. Your not just a number in her office she takes her time with everyone of her clients and still stays on time.

May 8th, 2015
Patient
The staff there act a little rude and act like they don't want to answer questions. It's as if they don't want to be direct with you but give you a run around instead of telling what you want to know.

February 1st, 2012
Physician and Staff
When my daughter and I visited Dr. Finches office for treatment, her staff was very rude and unprofessional. Instead of correcting their behavior, Dr. Finch behaved worse. She refused to address our questions about treaatment, but didn't hesitate to come out of the back yelling for us to "get out of her office, and never come back!"

August 7th, 2017