A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ladonna Koziol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ladonna Koziol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ladonna Koziol, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Koziol graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Koziol has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ladonna Rose Koziol MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ladonna R. Koziol practice?
- Dr. Ladonna Koziol has 1 office location.
Dr. Ladonna Koziol practices Rheumatology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Rheumatologists.