Dr. Ladonna Koziol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ladonna Koziol?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ladonna Koziol?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 2nd, 2017

Great Dr.

I went to numerous Dr in my journey. I was diagnosed with Lupus by Dupage Medical Rheumatologist, then when my original Dr. there was off,I ended up seeing his fill in Dr. whom was very rude and questioned my Diagnosis. This set me on a journey which led me to her office. She spends time to listen to you, your concerns and has always given me a sense of ease. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a knowledgeable Rheumatologist who spends more than 15 minutes with you.

January 9th, 2016

Has poor bedside manner and attitude.

November 13th, 2015

Very antagonistic and rude ..she was very critical of my doctors and highly unprofessional .

July 20th, 2015

Excellent physician

Dr. Koziol takes time with her patients. She is smart and caring.

February 24th, 2015

Caring Doctor

We drive a hour because of excellent care. Worth every minute. True Blessing to field.

August 7th, 2014

Poor business practices

I can't speak to the doctor's abilities as a physician, but her business practices are poor, and office hours are only good for people without a job. Here's my experience. First visit for Boniva IV, Dr. Koziol said she'll supply the medication. Second visit (for injection), they forgot to get the medicine, and I had to reschedule (and I plan my appointments carefully to coordinate with my work schedule). I had to leave work early, because the last appointments are around 3:00 pm. Several years go by, I receive my injections quarterly (always calling first to make sure they have the medication) without seeing the doctor. A year ago, I go for my injection, without calling first, and they don't have the medication. They give me a song-and-dance about problems with suppliers. Could they have called me so I didn't waste my time driving to their office? I wait over an hour to see the doctor. So I switch to a once-a-year medication, from which I had side affects. I make an appointment for 1 year later. A year later (this past Thursday), my husband says he has a voicemail from my doctor, 2 business days before the appointment, which I assume is confirmation for my appointment. I arrive at the appointment, the door is locked. I call and get the answering service, which tells me that the office is never open on that afternoon. I call the next day, and the office staff tells me that they left a voicemail that they cancelled my appointment (so I guess they ARE usually open on that day), because the Dr is in Italy. They can't make a new appointment for me, because their system is down, they will call me back. They don't call me back. They next day, they call my husbands cell phone, and tell him the date of the appointment, and he asks if I know that. They tell him that I do. Huh? Well they apparently made the appointment without consulting me and left the info in a voicemail, which I didn't get. So I call them right back, and get their answering service, because they aren't there, and I ask to leave a message canceling the appointment, which is not at a time that I can get there. Now, in my mind, it is appropriate to speak to the actual patient when canceling and making a new appointment. NOT an answering machine. And if the doctor prefers to vacation is Italy to seeing her scheduled patients, I'm sure she knew more than 2 business days before the appointment that she would need to move the appointment. Along with this, I agree with the other reviewers that there is a lot of socializing between staff and the doctor while patients are sitting in the waiting room past their appointment time. Obviously there is no respect for the patients in this practice. I would not recommend this Dr's practice.

May 5th, 2014

Educated Physician with a rude staff

This physician is an educated physician with a great bedside manner. However, every time I am in this office I hear negative conversations going on... Whether it be a phone call from a patient, to conversations in the hall... This office has an extremely ugly attitude and lacks respect for its patients. If a physician allows this behavior to occur, then this is a complete reflection of her and her morals. Being pleasant should be expected! Remember, would you like someone talking down or rudely to one of your family members?

November 12th, 2013

bs ma

terribly self centered and rude, bad mouthing other doctors and displaying highly unprofessional behavior.. She insists on giving i.v.drugs in her office soley for profit even though she is aware of similar and cheaper meds available... She is a disgrace, and give all doctors of this profession a bad name...

July 11th, 2013

Wow!

I'm very surprised by the negative reviews on Dr Koziol. I've had RA for 6 years and she's the first doctor who I felt truly cared and listened to what I said to say. I'd recommend her to anyone! She took the time to hear me out and gave me options I didn't even know I had with my disease. She was compassionate and honest and I respect her to the fullest!

June 17th, 2013

Completely Arrogant

Waited 2.5 hrs in waiting room while she chatted with everyone at the front desk about vacations, restaurants, etc. Total disregard for patients time. Questioned her about why she ran certain tests and she got real defensive and only gave back one word answers. I was trying to be as polite as possible. This doctor is dangerous because she is not open minded and thinks a question is an insult to her intelligence.

March 16th, 2013

Would not recommend

I went to this doctor and then got a 2nd opinion and the doctors I have seen since leaving there have been shocked at the information she told me and direction to take. Horrible! !

April 3rd, 2012

First and last visit to this office

Waiting room was empthy,iwas the only patient in there and yet,i waited for a whole hour,while the doctor took time to talk to a sales person,and the whole staff was engaged in a loud conversation,and having a good time, a lot of laughter.I am a doctor myself and if my staff behaved like that i would immediately take care of it or fire all of them.Very unprofessional situation, a waste of y time.