Dr. Lady Dy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lady Dy?

September 20th, 2016

great experience

I had no frame of reference choosing Dr Dy, just luck I believe. I received some fillers on the side of my lips, that worked out very well and I looked and felt better about myself. She s a very informed doctor and I would highly recommend her.

June 28th, 2016

Highly recommend her

She took the time to sit down and explain everything to me. After my appointment I had a question about a cosmetic procedure and she brought me back into the office and took extra time to explain options there as well. My sister has been going to her for a while and what she has done with her hair loss is amazing. I would highly recommend her.

December 10th, 2015

Caring doctor

I have gone to Dr Dy for approximately six years. I cam to her at a time where I had gone to all kinds of doctors who knew about hair loss, and did nothing to stop my problem. Dr Dy is an expert in her field.She cares and is very bright. Lately I started to go to her for cosmetic purposes. My skin had rosascha and brown spots. She was a pro !!! I am so happy I found her !!!!

April 22nd, 2015

She is an excellent Doctor very caring and explains everything in detail. The only thing I would prefer is that I can speak with her alone female to female without her always having a Resident there the entire time.

January 18th, 2015

I would be honest this doctor doesn't spend time with her patients and is full of herself. Medical assistant try to act like the doctor I find that as unacceptable. Overcharge for all the procedures and cosmetics I rather not get into this subject. She is very rude and I don't recommend her. Also she guesses too much on the diagnosis do you really want to expirence

July 16th, 2014

Great doctor!

Dr. Dy is a very knowledgeable doctor - solved a problem for a friend that no one else had been able to resolve. She is very caring and approachable , have gone to her for many years.

February 2nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Dy for a few years. She is an expert at diagnozing my skin problems; takes time to answer all my questions; always prescribes the correct medication. What a doctor!PS I rated "Ease in getting an appointment" four stars because in case of a possible serious problem, the office schedules me ASAP.

July 24th, 2011

I had a much different experience from others who had written here. She is wonderful, smart, caring and most importantly, I got more hair back. I obviously saw her for hair loss and I've been to so many other doctors and she was the only one who was able to help me out.Regarding the comment on Dr. Dy was unable to address skin problems at the same time hair loss.....that's because you are scheduled in the hair clinic to address hair loss. I'm certain if Dr. Dy had the extra time, she would gladly address your skin issues. Also, it's not unsual for specialist to address one issue at a time during clinic visit.

February 4th, 2011

one more try

Dr. spends little time with you, little help given. We will try one more time.

November 16th, 2010

patients go do doctor due to problem,no budy go to doctor for chit chat,i had apointment yesterday regarding my hair problem and i had to wait for long period as if they forget that pt is in waiting room then dr.dy came she talk 3 minutes,i ask her regarding some skin problem,she reply 2 questions then she said ''U KNOW WHAT I AM TRYING TO BE NICE WITH U, I DONT HAVE TIME TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS SO TAKE ANOTHER APOINTMENT AND WE LL DISCUSS IN DETAIL ''She gave me total 7minutes and left the examination room,she is worse dr i have seen who dont have respect for pt,i SAW in hospital wall written TREAT OTHERS THE WAY UR SELF TO BE TREATED,i recomand no one,i deserve at least 15 min if i have some question after waiting more than i month for my apointment.

July 9th, 2010

Unhappy Customer

Definately a waste of my time. This was little more than a scam to get my money. I felt like a number and not a patient. Would recommend going elsewhere.

September 28th, 2017