A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laertes Manuelidis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laertes Manuelidis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laertes Manuelidis, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Manuelidis graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Manuelidis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Sw Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laertes A Manuelidis MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Laertes A. Manuelidis practice?
- Dr. Laertes Manuelidis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laertes Manuelidis practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Dermatologists and Fort Myers Pathologists.