A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Lafayette Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lafayette Owen, Dermatopathologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lafayette Owen, MD is board certified in Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Owen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lafayette Gilmore Owen MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Lafayette G. Owen practice?
- Dr. Lafayette Owen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lafayette Owen practices Dermatopathology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Dermatologists.