A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lafe Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lafe Harris, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lafe Nelson Harris DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lafe N. Harris practice?
- Dr. Lafe Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Lafe Harris practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Queen Creek, AZ.
See Queen Creek Family Physicians.