A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lafloyd Hobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lafloyd Hobbs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lafloyd Hobbs, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobbs graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hobbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- Wallace Thomson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lafloyd Floyd H Hobbs MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lafloyd F. Hobbs practice?
- Dr. Lafloyd Hobbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lafloyd Hobbs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bennington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Easley, SC.
See Bennington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.