A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lai Kok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lai Kok is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kok
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lai Kok, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kok graduated from National University Of Singapore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kok has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical College of Virginia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lai Chow Kok MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Lai C. Kok practice?
- Dr. Lai Kok has 1 office location.
Dr. Lai Kok practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Cardiologists.