A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laila Alidina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laila Alidina is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laila Alidina, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Alidina graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Alidina has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laila Walji Alidina MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laila W. Alidina practice?
- Dr. Laila Alidina has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laila Alidina practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Ocoee, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Allergists and Altamonte Springs Pediatricians.