A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laila Alidina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laila Alidina is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alidina
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alidina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laila Alidina, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Alidina graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Alidina has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laila Walji Alidina MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laila W. Alidina practice?
- Dr. Laila Alidina has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laila Alidina practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Ocoee, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Allergists and Altamonte Springs Pediatricians.