Dr. Laila Almeida Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laila Almeida?

August 25th, 2015

DO NOT BOOK APPOINTMENT!!

This doctor is a rip off- BEWARE!!!!

August 20th, 2010

I would not reccomend this Doctor

Making an appointment was easy, got my appointment for 10.30 am, was asked to come earlier to fill up paperwork arrived at 10.15 and had to wait until 11 am before i was able to see the doctor, it was annoying to see people that arrived before me, being taken care of.Once at the doctor's desk i felt that i was being rushed out as i was trying to explain to the doctor my needs, she kept saying "everything is normal"???? and i was out of her office in less than 10 minutes!!!! how can doctor make a diagnostic in less than 10 minutes?? and without proper examination, even more when the specialty is Dermatology?.it looked that she was more concern on seeing the greatest ammount of patient in the lesser possible time.to top things up, i was asked to set up a follow up appointment in 30 days (which i did), next, the office calls me 15 days later to tell me that the doctor would not be available for the appointment and to call them to re-schedule!!!! Of course i did not bother as i was already unhappy with the lack of professionalism.I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE!

March 11th, 2010

Medically her qualifications are wonderful. Bedside manner is non-existant. She is cold and uncaring, very matter of fact about cancer diagnosis. No compassion whatsoever. Should have stuck to research as she doesn't seem to like people.

October 14th, 2009

On my last visit Dr Almaida had an intern with her and she talked to this person over me as if I was not present. Not talk related to dermatology but small talk. I was in the office for a skin cancer check up and she did NOT look at my back. When I brought this to her attention she said "thats because you put the gown on opening in the front" so it was my fault!! I am not going back.

May 26th, 2017