A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laila Farhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laila Farhat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laila Farhat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farhat graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Farhat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laila Farhat MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laila Farhat practice?
- Dr. Laila Farhat has 1 office location.
Dr. Laila Farhat practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.