A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laila Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laila Hanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University Of Cairo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital West
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laila Girgis Hanna MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laila G. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Laila Hanna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laila Hanna practices Internal Medicine near Ballwin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Ballwin Internists.