A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laila Jiwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laila Jiwani is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laila Jiwani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jiwani graduated from New York University.
Dr. Jiwani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laila Nooruddin Jiwani MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laila N. Jiwani practice?
- Dr. Laila Jiwani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laila Jiwani practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.