A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laila Jiwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laila Jiwani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jiwani graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jiwani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jiwani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laila N. Jiwani practice?
Dr. Laila Jiwani practices Pediatrics near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Lewisville Pediatricians.