Learn more about Dr. Laila Muderspach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laila Muderspach is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muderspach
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muderspach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laila Muderspach, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adenosquamous Carcinoma
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muderspach graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Muderspach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laila I Muderspach MD is a female Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laila I. Muderspach practice?
- Dr. Laila Muderspach has 1 office location.
Dr. Laila Muderspach practices Gynecologic Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.