A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laila Muderspach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laila Muderspach, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adenosquamous Carcinoma
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muderspach graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Muderspach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muderspach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laila I. Muderspach practice?
Dr. Laila Muderspach practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Los Angeles Oncologists, and Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.