A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laila Muderspach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laila Muderspach is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muderspach
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Muderspach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laila Muderspach, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adenosquamous Carcinoma
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muderspach graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Muderspach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laila I Muderspach MD is a female Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laila I. Muderspach practice?
- Dr. Laila Muderspach has 1 office location.
Dr. Laila Muderspach practices Gynecologic Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.