A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laila Needham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laila Needham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Needham graduated from Universite Hassan Ii, Casablanca. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Needham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Putnam Medical Center
- Putnam Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laila Benzakour Needham MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Laila B. Needham practice?
- Dr. Laila Needham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laila Needham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Saint Augustine, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palatka, FL.
See Saint Augustine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.