A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laila Raad-Sillay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laila Raad-Sillay, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laila Raad-Sillay, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Raad-Sillay graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Raad-Sillay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laila Hamdi Raad-Sillay MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laila H. Raad-Sillay practice?
- Dr. Laila Raad-Sillay has 1 office location.
Dr. Laila Raad-Sillay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.