Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Heartwarming Experience  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2014

I was suffering from chronic problem for very long time. She not only works on actual problem but helps in behavioral modification. Strict doctor who cares about you, very straightforward about the goals and helps in achieving those goals in the said time.

|  never going back  |  show details
by liz on Sep 17th, 2014

If I could put negative stars on here I would.... I saw her once and then she push me off onto a PA there... I was being treated for migraines... It took them five visits to figure out I had tension migraine... So send me for an MRI....they get results back and call to say normal...well in mean time the PA who name is Jessica schedule me for an appointment... So the office called to remind me of my appointment... I show up and they nurse say... Why are u here??? I explained I had an appointment....she goes to tell Jessica and returns and says nothing on MRI so we can't help u anymore... Does not even give me results just sends me on my way... Meanwhile I never see Jessica or Dr just nurse..I never been so upset leaving a Dr office before.... Will be finding new Dr tomorrow... Dr are supposed to help u not say oh well can't help... A person should not have to live with migraines....oh and if u can't help me at least referring me to someone who can would help... Worst experience at a Dr office of my life and a complete waste of time...

|  Loved her!!!!!  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2014

She carries depth of knowledge of medicine. Loved her as she does not write prescriptions unless absolutely necessary, but she believes on education. The only drawback is waiting time but once she is with patient then she gives her full attention and would not rush.

|  Excellent experience  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2014

I had excellent experience. She is prompt and has excellent bed side manner. She seems to be very experienced and knows medicine well. I would highly recommend this doc.

|  Very Good with Kids  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2013

She is very very good with children, she has been the doc for all my 3 children and now they are big kids. I like when she rather prescribing medications actually spends time in educating if medications are necessary for the kids. I like when she asks what can I do for you? and never forget to apologize if she is late. Staff actually keeps you posted how long its going to take before she can see. I have been with the doc for almost 5 years and highly recommend her as pediatrician.

|  Can't go wrong with this one:)))sure  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2013

Just loved her:)) I was already better at the end of visit.

|  Wonderful Doc  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

I am with the doc for the past 4 years. I just can not have enough words to say how wonderful doc she is. She listens very carefully and will never take a hasty decesion .

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

Carefully listens and willing to help.

|  bhghvggfhghcdgfghd  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

djjjjjjjjt dtr yur ye6tdty

Jul 6th, 2011

great doc, she truly listents and upfront if she is not comfortable and she she would take a mutual decesion to send to specialist, I am with this doc for over 1 and 1/2 year. I would highly reccomend this doc.

May 27th, 2011

Felt Rushed through appointment.Doctor was looking to treat symptoms not looking to figure out cause of symptoms.Felt like doctor kept passing me off to other doctors.

|  Great doc  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2010

Great doc, excellet medical knowledge and manageament.

May 10th, 2010

I had been looking for a Great Family Physician, who can listen, understand and diagnose the issue.