Dr. Laila Sajwani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 16th, 2016
time of delivery
during the birth of my third child ,iwas in too much pain, i call her , she gave me very positive response ,she help me ,she immediately call surgon doctor, as i was watching my surgery the doctor was help less at one point, she immeditely help the surgon to take the baby alive,the baby name Azwa Roy she is 16 years old know,she is thankful to God and dr LAILA SAJWANI,She is very helpful my she get sucess in her professional life

May 1st, 2016
I remember you as my doctor and thank you

January 5th, 2016
Straightforward
Thorough but straightforward . Knows medicine . Good discussion about the problem.

October 6th, 2015
Great Doc
Very thorough. Emphasize on education than medication . Explains very well . I would highly recommend this doc.

July 16th, 2015
Caring and excellent
Doctor carries depth of knowledge . Had great experience . Believes on education rather than prescription. I would highly recommend this doctor.

June 15th, 2015
Very condescending woman. I always leave feeling like my issue wasn't resolved. Just covered up with medication.

April 1st, 2015
Good
Doctor is good. I recently signed up for insurance and accepted her as my family doc. Nice staff. She is very thorough and with excellent communication skills and bed side manners.

November 29th, 2014
Heartwarming Experience
I was suffering from chronic problem for very long time. She not only works on actual problem but helps in behavioral modification. Strict doctor who cares about you, very straightforward about the goals and helps in achieving those goals in the said time.

September 17th, 2014
never going back
If I could put negative stars on here I would.... I saw her once and then she push me off onto a PA there... I was being treated for migraines... It took them five visits to figure out I had tension migraine... So send me for an MRI....they get results back and call to say normal...well in mean time the PA who name is Jessica schedule me for an appointment... So the office called to remind me of my appointment... I show up and they nurse say... Why are u here??? I explained I had an appointment....she goes to tell Jessica and returns and says nothing on MRI so we can't help u anymore... Does not even give me results just sends me on my way... Meanwhile I never see Jessica or Dr just nurse..I never been so upset leaving a Dr office before.... Will be finding new Dr tomorrow... Dr are supposed to help u not say oh well can't help... A person should not have to live with migraines....oh and if u can't help me at least referring me to someone who can would help... Worst experience at a Dr office of my life and a complete waste of time...

June 25th, 2014
Loved her!!!!!
She carries depth of knowledge of medicine. Loved her as she does not write prescriptions unless absolutely necessary, but she believes on education. The only drawback is waiting time but once she is with patient then she gives her full attention and would not rush.

February 27th, 2014
Excellent experience
I had excellent experience. She is prompt and has excellent bed side manner. She seems to be very experienced and knows medicine well. I would highly recommend this doc.

June 13th, 2013
Very Good with Kids
She is very very good with children, she has been the doc for all my 3 children and now they are big kids. I like when she rather prescribing medications actually spends time in educating if medications are necessary for the kids. I like when she asks what can I do for you? and never forget to apologize if she is late. Staff actually keeps you posted how long its going to take before she can see. I have been with the doc for almost 5 years and highly recommend her as pediatrician.