A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laila Shehadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laila Shehadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shehadeh graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Shehadeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laila Shehadeh DO is a female Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laila Shehadeh practice?
- Dr. Laila Shehadeh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laila Shehadeh practices Gynecology near Hamtramck, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Hamtramck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.