A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laila Shehadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laila Shehadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shehadeh graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shehadeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shehadeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laila Shehadeh practice?
Dr. Laila Shehadeh practices Gynecology near Hamtramck, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Hamtramck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.