A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laimis Sadzius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laimis Sadzius is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadzius
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sadzius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laimis Sadzius, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadzius graduated from Vilnivs State University Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sadzius has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- The Villages Regional Hospital
- Putnam Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laimis H Sadzius MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laimis H. Sadzius practice?
- Dr. Laimis Sadzius has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laimis Sadzius practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pahrump, NV.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.