A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laimis Sadzius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laimis Sadzius is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadzius
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sadzius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laimis Sadzius, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadzius graduated from Vilnivs State University Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sadzius has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Villages Regional Hospital
- Putnam Community Medical Center
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laimis H Sadzius MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laimis H. Sadzius practice?
- Dr. Laimis Sadzius has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laimis Sadzius practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pahrump, NV.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.