A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laimis Sadzius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laimis Sadzius, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadzius graduated from Vilnivs State University Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sadzius has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- The Villages Regional Hospital
- Putnam Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laimis Henrikas Sadzius MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laimis H. Sadzius practice?
- Dr. Laimis Sadzius has 1 office location.
Dr. Laimis Sadzius practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.