Obstetricians & Gynecologists

695 Eddy St
Ste 21
Providence, RI 02903
401-272-1550
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
May 28th, 2014

Very easy to talk to and very caring, has called on off hours to check and see how I was doing best doctor. She also delivered my daughter best bedside manner.

|  gyno  |  show details
by dawn russo on Apr 14th, 2014

awesome

|  Doctor shows no respect to patients.  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

My daughter was referred to Dr Crowthers by a colleague in her practice (my doctor for over 20 years). Our appt was for 3:30 and we showed up at 3:45 due to traffic and was turned away and asked to reschedule because we were late. There was another patient in the waiting room that had a 3:45 appt and was still waiting at 4:00. Which means we would have been waiting for 30 mins to see her. This doctor felt that it was ok for me to wait over 30 mins to see her but she was justified in turn me away for being late by 15 mins. Show me a doctor that EVER sees their patients on time! I felt that her "holier than thou" attitude needs a REALITY check and turning someone away for being late just because you CAN is unprofessional and just down right mean. If this is the way she treats patients before she even meets them, how will she treat you when you really need her? She should be honored and humbled that a colleague would thought enough of her to refer a long standing patient and friend. So this doctor is screaming that "My time is more valuable than yours". Although I will reschedule with another doctor in the practice, I WILL NEVER ever allow her to see my daughter or anyone I know. I am glad we still live in a world that we still have the right to choose our doctors. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

|  Issues of Blood  |  show details
by M. Davis on Apr 29th, 2009

I met Dr. Crowthers in 2004 I was in very bad shape due to fibroids on my uterus. She was very caring and diagnosed the problem right away unlike a previous Dr. I tried. Anyone who chooses her to be their doctor will be blessed, I was and I'm alive to speak about the entire situation.

|  Excellent OB/GYN  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2008

Dr. Crowthers is very personable and easy to talk to. I like her frankness and efficiency.