Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lainie Hazan
Dr. Lainie Hazan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, NY. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hazan is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and Winthrop University Hospital. Dr. Hazan has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lainie Hazan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lainie Hazan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. James Sullivan
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Garden City, NY 0.01 mi42
Dr. Alice Cavanagh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Garden City, NY 0.01 mi33