A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lainie Holman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lainie Holman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lainie Holman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brachial Plexus Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Holman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Holman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lainie Kathleen Holman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lainie K. Holman practice?
- Dr. Lainie Holman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lainie Holman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatrics near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Physiatrists and Cincinnati Pediatricians.