Dr. Lainie Hurst MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Forest Hills, NY

May 9th, 2017
First Visit
I was referred to Dr. Hurst by Dr. Elena Resnick. Today was my first time meeting with Dr. Hurst. I felt very comfortable and confident in her approach to figuring out why I've been very exhausted the past few months. (I left two questions blank because I have not been given any results/diagnosis yet and this was my first visit so no post-visit follow up is required yet).

May 3rd, 2017
Very professional and knowledgeable
Dr Hurst is very professional and does a thorough checkup.

April 17th, 2017
She is very profesional, and nice Dr. I will recomended her very highly. The best endocrynology
She is the best Endo, I ever meet. I recommended her very highly.

Amazing experience!
Dr. Hurst is extremely patient and informative. I always feel that she listens to me and proactively has a plan.

April 17th, 2017
clear, thoughtful, intelligent, helpful, friendly
Dr. Hurst was helpful, thoughtful, clear, compassionate, and I feel she is sending us in the right direction for our issue.

Exceptional
Wonderful

Dr. Hurst is the BEST
Dr. Hurst is an exceptional doctor. She takes time to explain all that going on and doesn't rush one out of office. Integrity......the best

February 9th, 2016
I did not have a long wait. She was personable, friendly and efficient. Spent the necessary time with me.

January 4th, 2016
The only way to describe Dr. Hurst is best Diabetic Doctor ever there is not a word to describe her bed side manner even if i am in tears that's ok she made me understand what i am up against and how important it is to take care of my health with an A1C level of 13.5 at my first visit after one year and a half today my A1C level is 7.0 (LOVE HER)

July 31st, 2015
Dont bother, find a different dr
Dr is ok but her front staff are rude, disorganized and inefficient which makes it hard to keep a disease such as diabetes in control.

June 4th, 2015
I Love Dr. Hurst she's a wonderful caring Dr. Her bedside manners are the best! She has helped me in so many ways. She spends time with me. Explains everything and answers all my questions. Mickey her nurse is the nicest caring nurse I have ever met. Ty Dr. Hurst and Staff

March 11th, 2014
Great Doctor, Unprofessional Staff
Dr. Hurst was great! She asked me many questions and seemed to be open to different treatment for my underactive thyroid. To be honest, I also wanted to see an Endo who was younger, which she is. The office staff, on the other hand, were not so professional. I had a follow up appointment 6-8 weeks after my initial appt with Dr. Hurst. I didn't have cash, but my bank card. The office only accepts cash. (I was reminded that I was there before and paid cash.) The girl checking me in gave me an envelope so I can mail my co-payment in, which I was very grateful for. Two minutes later I'm called back to the window where I'm told payment has to be paid in full for me to be seen by a doctor. She recommended I go to the ATM to get cash, but I explained (vaguely since I didn't need the whole waiting area to hear my business) that I was unable to do so. My appointment was cancelled since I didn't have cash on me. When I mentioned that I left work early to make the appointment and needed an note for work, I was given a difficult time since I "didn't actually see the doctor." Again, Dr. Hurst is great, but because her staff was unprofessional, I will not be going back.