Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lainie Martin
Dr. Lainie Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Guthrie Towanda Memorial Hospital, Bryn Mawr Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Martin has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lainie Martin has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lainie Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Jessica Bauman
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Richard Fisher
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi47
Dr. Michal Bartel
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi8