Dr. Laird Bell Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2011

Not your average doctor.

To help you understand my confidence in Dr. Bell, when we moved from MO to TX, for the first few years, we drove back to MO for my annual visit. He delivered both my daughters, both premature, and the second was very high risk.This second pregnancy has a story all it's own. One that brings tears to most people's eyes when I share it. I won't go into it here, but I will say that Dr. Bell went above and beyond to care for me and my baby girl. In fact, to make sure my family was in good hands.I've never had another doctor of any kind with better people skills, bedside manner, and caring spirit.Thanks for all you've done, Dr. Bell!

April 8th, 2011

I can not say enough on how good a doctor that Dr. Bell is. He's very attentive and explains everything well. He cares about his patient and doesn't rush you through like you don't matter. The doctors he is teaching need to take notes from him on how to treat patients and to be a true professional.

January 29th, 2011

Dr. Bell is a blessing to all who know him!

I could write volumes about the past 25 years of care I received from Dr. Bell. If you have the opportunity to be his patient, do not hesitate! He will take good care of you.

September 16th, 2015