A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laisa Vadakara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laisa Vadakara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laisa Vadakara, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadakara graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Vadakara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laisa L Vadakara BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laisa L. Vadakara practice?
- Dr. Laisa Vadakara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laisa Vadakara practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.