A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laith Farjo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laith Farjo, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laith Farjo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Farjo graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Farjo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laith Anastas Farjo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laith A. Farjo practice?
- Dr. Laith Farjo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laith Farjo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Surgeons.