Dr. Laith Farjo MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Brighton, MI

4.7

February 11th, 2017
Best Surgeon Of All Time!
Thank you Dr. Farjo!

January 18th, 2017
My opinion is that Dr Fargo is the best when it comes to shoulder surgery. I experienced very little discomfort following surgery. I would highly recommend their PT services as they geared to shoulder recovery. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

September 24th, 2016
Great experience!
Highly recommend Dr. Farjo and his staff. All are professional, knowledgeable and compassionate.

September 22nd, 2016
Excellent care for my son. Very easy to talk to. Took care of his problem. Did not care for the after surgery treatment from the office. Even though I was making a payment, Karen and Tracy made sure you felt uncomfortable because you owed money. I explained that we both had surgeries, that still made me feel uncomfortable.I have paid the bill off less than one year later. I still would choose Dr Farjo but I would beware that if you owe money, the office people will add to your stress of your large amount of bills.

August 1st, 2016
Excellent Surgeon
This is a very busy office! However, Dr. Farjo is worth the wait. His staff (throughout office and PAs ) are friendly, courteous and helpful. Dr. Farjo has repaired a knee and a shoulder for me. I am very pleased with the outcome of both, and find him to be skilled, and kind. If need be - I will go back to him. While the wait time averages 30 minutes every time I have been there - I cannot expect him to give me the time I need to answer my questions, if he is not doing it for his other patients.

July 27th, 2016
Surgery Date March 25 2016
Dr. Farjo did a great job of fixing my shoulder. Every physical therapist I saw asked who did my shoulder - when I told them Dr. Farjo, they all said that every patient they saw from him had excellent results.

July 12th, 2016
Most wonderful Doctor i have ever had he was prompt courteous and was always willing to make me feel comftorable and always returned my calls righnt away! My Surgery on my Shoulder was excellent i recovered 100 percent I would recommend Dr. Fargo to everyone such a success

June 13th, 2016
I had a lateral Patella release Surgery, He is a top notch surgeon. I only had a 4 day down time. I short track speed skate at the national level. I was back training and skating in two weeks.

April 28th, 2016
I feel great after my knee and shoulder surgery , I feel he is a true professional !

April 26th, 2016
Surgery to repair torn labrum
The doctor (ortho) who did a knee replacement for me, referred my to Dr. Farjo when I had severe hip and buttock pain and restricted lateral movement. My knee ortho explained that Dr. Farjo was one of a few doctors in the area that did the type of repair surgery that I would need. MyThe MRI indicated a torn gluteus medius. I scheduled an outpatient surgery with Dr. Farjo. It turned out that I had a torn labrum and some bone spurs that caused the tear. Dr. Farjo repaired the tear, smoothed out the bone and did a bursectomy. The surgery was outpatient with an easy recovery. I am now pain free and have increased mobility. I highly recommend Dr. Farjo

April 24th, 2016
I was very happy with Dr. Farjo and his staff. All my questions were always answered. I would recommend Dr. Farjo with out hesitation. Thank you,

April 18th, 2016
I can't say enough about Dr Farjo; simply put, he is the greatest Doctor I've ever had. He as an amazing bedside manner, and his ability to accurately diagnose my issues is incredible. I have had amazing outcomes after my hip and shoulder surgeries, and I have and will continue to recommend Dr Farjo to anyone I know that could benefit from his knowledge. I feel very lucky to have found Dr Farjo!