Dr. Laith Farjo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2017
Excellent surgeon
I have had both shoulders repaired and a knee. No problems. I recommend him to anyone who needs an orthopedic surgeon.

August 7th, 2017
Everything was as the staff said it would be from the initial appointment, surgery, recovery, follow up and physical therapy. All of the staff were courteous and caring! All in all this has been a great experience.

August 4th, 2017
Great Care
Last fall I seriously injure my left rotator cuff on two separate falls while walking in a wooded area. I did not realize the amount of damage and let it go for well over a month, hoping it would heal on its own. That didn't happen. So I asked around for who was the best in the area. Dr. Farjo came up most every time. So Dr. Farjo was my guy. From the initial consultation to the operating room I had nothing but confidence in Dr. Farjo and his team. Every step of the way I felt a part of that team. And the bottom line is the pain is gone, the strength is back and all is good, thanks to a good surgeon.

August 4th, 2017
Roterater Cuff
Outstanding doctor, service is top of the line. You won't find a better surgeon anywhere. Bed side manner is like no other. His skills are second to none. I would highly recommend Dr. Farjo to anyone needing surgery.

February 23rd, 2017
Good bedside manner

February 12th, 2017
Best Surgeon Of All Time!
Thank you Dr. Farjo!

January 18th, 2017
My opinion is that Dr Fargo is the best when it comes to shoulder surgery. I experienced very little discomfort following surgery. I would highly recommend their PT services as they geared to shoulder recovery. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

September 24th, 2016
Great experience!
Highly recommend Dr. Farjo and his staff. All are professional, knowledgeable and compassionate.

September 22nd, 2016
Excellent care for my son. Very easy to talk to. Took care of his problem. Did not care for the after surgery treatment from the office. Even though I was making a payment, Karen and Tracy made sure you felt uncomfortable because you owed money. I explained that we both had surgeries, that still made me feel uncomfortable.I have paid the bill off less than one year later. I still would choose Dr Farjo but I would beware that if you owe money, the office people will add to your stress of your large amount of bills.

August 1st, 2016
Excellent Surgeon
This is a very busy office! However, Dr. Farjo is worth the wait. His staff (throughout office and PAs ) are friendly, courteous and helpful. Dr. Farjo has repaired a knee and a shoulder for me. I am very pleased with the outcome of both, and find him to be skilled, and kind. If need be - I will go back to him. While the wait time averages 30 minutes every time I have been there - I cannot expect him to give me the time I need to answer my questions, if he is not doing it for his other patients.

July 27th, 2016
Surgery Date March 25 2016
Dr. Farjo did a great job of fixing my shoulder. Every physical therapist I saw asked who did my shoulder - when I told them Dr. Farjo, they all said that every patient they saw from him had excellent results.

July 12th, 2016
Most wonderful Doctor i have ever had he was prompt courteous and was always willing to make me feel comftorable and always returned my calls righnt away! My Surgery on my Shoulder was excellent i recovered 100 percent I would recommend Dr. Fargo to everyone such a success