A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lajos Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lajos Horvath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horvath has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lajos Horvath MD is a male Neonatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lajos Horvath practice?
- Dr. Lajos Horvath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lajos Horvath practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.