A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lajuana Collins-Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lajuana Collins-Morgan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins-Morgan graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Collins-Morgan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Hampton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lajuana Marnita Collins-Morgan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lajuana M. Collins-Morgan practice?
- Dr. Lajuana Collins-Morgan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lajuana Collins-Morgan practices Psychiatry near Hampton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, NJ and Norfolk, VA.
See Hampton Psychiatrists.