A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakambini Recla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakambini Recla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakambini Recla, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Recla graduated from Gullas College Of Medicine, Mandaue.
Dr. Recla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Recla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lakambini D. Recla practice?
Dr. Lakambini Recla practices Pediatrics near Aston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Aston Pediatricians.