A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakambini Recla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakambini Recla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakambini Recla, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Recla graduated from Gullas College Of Medicine, Mandaue.
Dr. Recla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakambini Domen Recla MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lakambini D. Recla practice?
- Dr. Lakambini Recla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lakambini Recla practices Pediatrics near Aston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Aston Pediatricians.