A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lake Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lake Morrison, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Morrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lake Daniel Morrison MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lake D. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Lake Morrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lake Morrison practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.