A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakeisha Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakeisha Marsh is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakeisha Marsh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Marsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of North Texas Health Science
- John Peter Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakeisha DeeAnn Marsh MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lakeisha D. Marsh practice?
- Dr. Lakeisha Marsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Lakeisha Marsh practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.