A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakeisha Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakeisha Marsh is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marsh
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Marsh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakeisha Marsh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Marsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of North Texas Health Science
- John Peter Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakeisha DeeAnn Marsh MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lakeisha D. Marsh practice?
- Dr. Lakeisha Marsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Lakeisha Marsh practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.