A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakeisha White Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakeisha White Richardson is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. White Richardson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Delta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakeisha White Richardson MD is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Lakeisha White Richardson practice?
- Dr. Lakeisha White Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lakeisha White Richardson practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Greenville, MS.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.