Dr. Lakshma Tiyyagura Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lakshma Tiyyagura?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Lakshma Tiyyagura?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2017

This Doctor will not accept Medicare and Tricare-For-Lilfe.

Apparently Tyyagura came to this country to make a ton of money and Veterans cannot pay him enough money. Hey Laksma, no need to thank us for our service.

May 23rd, 2015

Doctor who cares about quantity than quality

I've been seeing the doctor for over two years and my ulcerative colitis symptoms have only gotten worse. He spent less than 5 minutes with me on most visits and provided very little information about my conditions. I continued to bleed for two years until to a point that I became extremely weak and pale. Last month, I went to see him and asked him to check my blood level. He sent me off with a lab that took eight tubes of precious blood and I never heard from him again about the results. Two weeks passed, after constantly feeling lightheaded, I checked in at an urgent care facility and told the doctor there about my concern with my UC bleeding. He checked my blood and immediately sent me to the ER because my hemoglobin was at 8.2! Got two packs of blood infused and felt almost like new again. Called Dr. Tiyyagura's office and told the receptionist that the ER doctor told me that I needed to be seen asap, and amazingly I was able to get an appointment in two days! Told dr. Tiyyagura what happened and how I had requested him to check my blood level. He was like,"I never got your lab results...oh, here it is." Was he serious?!! I needed help and that was why I went to him. I could have bled to death if I trusted and waited on him. Terrible specialist, wish there was another GI doctor that I can switch to. Not recommended.

March 5th, 2015

THIS IS A HELLA COOL DOCTOR AND VERY RESPECTFUL .

October 13th, 2014

To be honest appts r easy n simple. But honestly i do not recommend this doctor. He takes less then 5 minutes for an appt. He will take forecer just to diagnoise you and forevef for hospital procedure

June 11th, 2013

Not Good at All!!!

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Lakshma about 3 months ago. The first sign that the services were wrong was the difficulty of getting an appointment. The secretary was so rude and uncaring that it was unbelievable. Second, Doctor Lakshma was so stubborn and unmindful. I asked to view my test results but he refused to even show them to me saying "Trust me, I am a doctor.' Never, never, have him be your doctor!

October 8th, 2009

Changing specialist

Whoever makes the appointments is a mean woman. I am switchin since it is such a chore to get an appontmeint. He needs a new office manager.

November 16th, 2016