A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshman Makandura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshman Makandura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Makandura graduated from University Of Colombo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Makandura has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshman D Makandura MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lakshman D. Makandura practice?
- Dr. Lakshman Makandura has 1 office location.
Dr. Lakshman Makandura practices Internal Medicine near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Internists.