A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshman Makandura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshman Makandura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Makandura graduated from University Of Colombo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Makandura has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Makandura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lakshman Makandura practice?
Dr. Lakshman Makandura practices Internal Medicine near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Internists.