A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmana Koneru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Koneru graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Koneru has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Our Lady Of Victory Hospital Of Lackawanna
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmana Rao Koneru MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmana R. Koneru practice?
- Dr. Lakshmana Koneru has 1 office location.
Dr. Lakshmana Koneru practices Anesthesiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists.