Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Alapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Alapati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alapati
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Alapati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Alapati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Alapati graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Alapati has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Lavanya Alapati MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi L. Alapati practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Alapati has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lakshmi Alapati practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Island, IL.
See Moline Internists and Moline Endocrinologists.