A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Alapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Alapati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Alapati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Alapati graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Alapati has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Lavanya Alapati MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi L. Alapati practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Alapati has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lakshmi Alapati practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Island, IL and East Moline, IL.
See Moline Internists and Moline Endocrinologists.