Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Alapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Alapati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Alapati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alapati graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Alapati has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alapati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi L. Alapati practice?
Dr. Lakshmi Alapati practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Critical Care Medicine, and General Practice near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Island, IL and East Moline, IL.
See Moline Internists, Moline Endocrinologists, Moline Critical Care Practitioners, and Moline General Practitioners.