A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Babu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Babu graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Babu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Babu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi A. Babu practice?
Dr. Lakshmi Babu practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.