A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Babu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Babu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babu graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Babu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Arun Babu MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi A. Babu practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Babu has 1 office location.
Dr. Lakshmi Babu practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.