Dr. Lakshmi Budi MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Hagerstown, MD

August 26th, 2016
good doctor; troublesome office practices..
Dr. Budi is warm & efficient but try reaching the office & you'll find office closed during lunch with no regard for patient needs. Lunch hours could be staggered for instance. Office closed for calls for over two hours for staff meetings. difficulty getting appointments after 4pm. Leaves patients feeling disregarded. If not for patients who would need their services!

December 15th, 2015
terrible doctor
Had to see this doctor because no appointment was available with the doctor I normally see. The office insisted I make an appointment and charged for a full visit when I just requested a blood test for Lyme, because of unexplained and extended symptoms. Had to wait over 45 min. in waiting room and another 15 plus in exam room for this doctor to come in and sit and look at computer screen and ask one STUPID question, offered no input or alternative reason for pain or any suggestion for treatment, a total waste of my time and money, but office insists on charging for full visit. They are obviously only worried about how much money they can make.

January 16th, 2012
Great doctor
I happened to see Dr. Budi because my usual primary care doctor was on vacation. I was impressed with the questions she asked, and that she took the time to listen to me, and follow on with the medication I was taking, because it was working. Now that she is at a new practice, I look forward to seeing her for a follow-up at that location, and hope to be able to see her as my primary care in the furure.