A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Babu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Babu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babu
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Babu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Babu MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi Babu practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Babu has 1 office location.
Dr. Lakshmi Babu practices Family Medicine near Unionville, CT.
See Unionville Family Physicians.