A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Babu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Babu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Babu MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi Babu practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Babu has 1 office location.
Dr. Lakshmi Babu practices Family Medicine near Unionville, CT.
See Unionville Family Physicians.