A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Babu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Babu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babu
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Babu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Babu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi Babu MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi Babu practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Babu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lakshmi Babu practices Family Medicine near Unionville, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and South Windsor, CT.
See Unionville Primary Care Doctors.