Dr. Lakshmi Dundoo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lakshmi Dundoo?

Great doctor...unprofessional staff

Posted on January 19th, 2016

The negative reviews shock me because they are so diff then the experience I had! I heard Dr. Dundoo is no longer seeing patients and I was sad to have to find a new doc. Your relationship with your ob/gyn should be comfortable and mine was. Dr. Dundoo always took time to check in with me and answer any questions I had. I had infertility problems and she was always very caring and sensitive about that. Her staff is another story. While I waited for my appts I could hear them talk about and laugh at other patients ( maybe that's why the doc had to be strict with them? Idk). On a day I had an appt, the office closed due to snow...no one bothered to call me so I showed. I had 3 other appts cancelled on me w/o reason and as a result I didn't get my annual done last year. Though in the end there were a lot of issues, I had a lot of respect for the doctor herself and her medical knowledge and skills. I was sad to have to switch doctors.

Disappointed.....moving on....tired of waiting for her to get off her leave of absences!

Posted on October 6th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Dundoo for years. The last two she has been taking unexplained leave of absences and leaving her patients hanging. I am deeply disappointed in her. She took over for Ophelia Ong, who was as solid and fabulous as any doctor comes. What a shame!

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Really bad. Schedule 2 appointments and they've been canceled without the notes. Un responsible doctor.

very bad and worst doctor ever

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

doctor is very rude and uncaring... I had to call them at least 10 times for my results. She makes a disgusting face while she is checking you like that's not her job?? Worst experience ever... Will never go again !! Ever

RIDICULOUS

Posted on April 18th, 2014

I have no nice words for my experience with Dr. Dundoo. I've only gone 3 times, but each time she has made some sort of snide comment to her staff, treating them like kids or something! The woman has serious issues, bc reading from other reviews I can see other people have seen her act this way with her staff also!! I wish I had read all these reviews before I made the decision to go to her. Long wait times for a 3 minute office visit is not worth it.

Very Good

Posted on March 12th, 2014

Doctor is with you every step of the way and she connects very well with you and takes care of any and all problems. Excellent doctor and very polite.

Very good doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Everything was done perfectly. I was very satisfied by her knowledge and professionalism. I would highly recommend her.

Very Satisfied

Posted on September 14th, 2013

Excellent doctor with great skills and knowledge. I am new to St. Louis and she treated me with the best care and answered all my issues.

Posted on August 15th, 2013

Doctor is very knowledgeable in her field. I wouldn't trust anyone else to care for my pregnancy. I have been to other doctors and she is the best I have been to.

Terrible doctor

Posted on July 9th, 2013

I will never go to this doctor again, her employees don't know what they are doing. When I had appointments with her I would wait for almost an hour past my appointment time before she would see me. When I had my son it took her an hour to get to the hospital after the called her and she said she would be there in ten minutes. And during my delivery she had to cut me to get him out, but she didn't snitch me back up right, I was in pain for months after having my son. And it took longer to heal. I refused to see her at my six week check up, one week after having my son I switch doctors!!!!

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Very nice and personal doctor. She puts you at ease and helps you feel relaxed in stressful situations such as before surgery. Upfront and straight forward with diagnosis, but follows up with comfort and caring. I highly recommend her to any young lady.

Posted on April 8th, 2013

Excellent Care from doctor.