A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lakshmi Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lakshmi Gopal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gopal
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Gopal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lakshmi Gopal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Gopal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- West Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lakshmi D Gopal MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lakshmi D. Gopal practice?
- Dr. Lakshmi Gopal has 1 office location.
Dr. Lakshmi Gopal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Gastroenterologists.